Thanksgiving Food Drive
CAI San Diego has partnered with San Diego Youth Services for a Thanksgiving Food Drive and we invite you to join us in supporting it! Through its member companies, CAI’s Community Outreach Committee hopes to gather donations equaling 50 Thanksgiving dinner boxes which will be distributed to needy families in San Diego.
The committee is seeking donations of non perishable food items and gift cards which families can use to purchase turkeys.
San Diego Youth Services
San Diego Youth Services offers a continuum of care for children and youth from infancy to age 25. These services include food and shelter, foster home and adoption support services, life skills development, and overall health and well-being.
To learn more about and support the work they do, visit this link.
How To Donate
- Follow this link
- Select your donation item and amount from the dropdown menu
- Contact the CAI Chapter office to tell them whether you would like the items picked up or if you will deliver them to one of the following locations:
- Gift cards for purchasing turkeys
- Boxed macaroni and cheese
- Instant mashed potatoes
- Canned green beans
- Canned turkey gravy
- Canned cranberry sauce
- Canned yams
- Boxed stuffing mix
- Boxed cookies
- Cornbread mix – COMPLETE!
- Boxed brownies – COMPLETE!
We wish you and your loved ones a happy and safe Thanksgiving. We hope you will do what you can to help those less fortunate in our community enjoy this unusual and difficult holiday season.