This weekend, Four Seasons Tree Care marks the completion of more than $20,000 worth of tree services donated throughout the community as part of North Coast Church’s Annual Weekend of Service. The Weekend of Service, which will take place this year on April 25 and 26, mobilizes roughly 10,000 volunteers for an estimated 400 projects at 100 sites throughout North San Diego County. Church services are cancelled for the weekend and members are instead encouraged to go out into the community to help those who are in need.
Four Seasons has participated in this impactful event every year since it began in 2011. This year, Four Seasons performed tree trimming, removal and mulching services at the following sites:
- El Camino High School
- Bonsall High School
- Bella Mente Charter School
- Ivey Ranch Elementary School
- Interfaith, Aster Street Veterans Housing; Transitional housing for homeless veterans
- Interfaith, Corrine’s Cottage; Shelter for older homeless women living with mental illness
- Downs Town; Residential facility for adults with developmental disabilities
- Fraternity & Michaelle House; Homes for men and women living with AIDS
- Foundation for Senior Care, Fallbrook
- Oceana Gardens; Residential senior community in Oceanside
If you would like more information about the Weekend of Service, visit the website dedicated to the event.
More information about North Coast Church may be found at its website.